DPI : Self-Titled

5/12/2023 - 2/1/2024 (Week 11 - Week 14)

Dea Natasha Binti Mohd Khairul Fauzi (0368610)

Digital Photography and Imaging

Project 4

Self-Titled

INSTRUCTION




Idea Exploration/Development

Part 1

Week 11 (5/12/2023)

1.    Write a biography about yourself. 

INTRO

Tell us about yourself. 


My name is Dea Natasha, a 19 years old Bachelor of Design in Creative Media student from Johor Bahru, Malaysia. 

PARAGRAPH 1

What is your passion?


I’ve always been interested in arts ever since I could hold a pencil. As I grew older, I realised that I love designing. So far, I’ve designed some characters for a comic, henna art and doodles. 

PARAGRAPH 2

What motivates you to achieve your dream?


My late grandfather inspired me to try a lot of things in my life. My family aren’t even surprised that I’m interested in arts since artistic talent seems to run in our family. 

SUMMARY

How do you want to visualise your dream into an artwork?


I want to make it look like I’m drawing on a canvas and my drawings are coming to life. 



2.    Write a statement about your work.

INTRO

Tell us about your work. 


This artwork is showing that my dreams can become a reality. 

PARAGRAPH 1

What is the concept behind it? 


I wanted to show how wonderful my passion is since a lot of people seem to look down on artists. 

PARAGRAPH 2

What is the message you want people to understand? 


I want people to realise that art brings colour and joy into our life.

SUMMARY

What is your motto/quote? 


Don’t worry about what other people think. You do you.



3. Moodboard

Figure 1.1 : Poster reference 1

Figure 1.2 : Poster reference 2

Figure 1.3 : Poster reference 3



Design Direction

Part 2

Week 11 (5/12/2023)

1.    Create a sketch for your work. 

Figure 2.1 : Sketch 1

Figure 2.2 : Sketch 2


2.    Create a digital poster for your work.

Figure 2.3 Remove the background from self picture

Figure 2.4 : Add self picture to the background

Figure 2.5 : Add real sky picture and torn paper effect

Figure 2.6 : Add objects in the real sky

Figure 2.7 : Remove the background from paintbrush

Figure 2.8 : Draw paint palette

Figure 2.9 : Add self picture to the paint palette

Figure 2.10 : Compile all objects

Figure 2.11 : Do some slight changes in the background




Execution and Post Production

Part 3

Week 12 (12/12/2023)

1.    Import your final poster to After Effects

Figure 3.1 : Importing all layers to After Effects



Submission

Part 4

Week 13 (19/12/2023)

1. Animate your composition in After Effects

Figure 4.1 : Animating


2. Attach your video progress

Figure 4.2 : Rendering video

Figure 4.3 : Uploading to Youtube



Final Submission

Poster




Video


Click here to view this video on Youtube




.
.
.
THE END
.
.
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog