Video & Sound Production (Project 1)

Video & Sound Production (Project 1)

Dea Natasha Binti Mohd Khairul Fauzi (0368610)
10/05/2024 - 30/06/2024 (Week 03 - Week 10)
Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media

Project 1 Exercise 1
Project 1 Exercise 2


1    INSTRUCTIONS


2    LECTURE

Week 03 (10/05/2024) : 


We have to download the video in the Google Drive given in Teams. Then, we have to record some lines according the the script given. After that, import all the lines, sound effects and ambience as well as the video to Premiere Pro. The sound dubbing will be done in class next week.

Week 04 (17/05/2024) :
This Sunday, 19/05/2024 is the submission date for our exercises. We were required to update our blogs and Google Drive folder before submitting the link on the class Google Spreadsheet.

Week 9 (21/06/2024) : 



3    EXERCISE 1 AUDIO DUBBING

Week 03 (10/05/2024)

Click here to view the Audio Dubbing spreadsheet. 


Importing the video, recorded lines, sound effects and ambience 

Adding the recorded lines

Shifting the pitch of some recorded lines

Adding the sound effects and ambience

Finished audio dubbing

Exporting the finished video


Week 04 (17/05/2024)

On week 4, I consulted with Mr. Martin. After he gave me some feedbacks, I did some improvements. 

Adding audio and video transitions

Exporting the final video

FINAL VIDEO



Click here to view the video on Youtube


4    EXERCISE 2 SOUND SHAPING

Week 9 (21/06/2024)

Importing audio to Adobe Audition

Editing the audio

Editing the video in After Effects

Exporting the video


Final audio recording

Click here to watch the video on Youtube


5    REFLECTION

Experience :
Project 1 Exercise 1 is definitely the hardest. I have never done anything like this. However, I do enjoy it since I managed to find out that I'm pretty good at this. Project 1 Exercise 2 was a bit easier. We just have to follow Mr Martin's instructions, and then try recording the audio ourselves.

Observation :
In Project 1 Exercise 1, sound editing is a very hard task. You have to make sure everything is perfect, or else the video that you are editing won't look good. In Project 1 Exercise 2, I have to know what each function in Adobe Audition does in order to do my task more efficiently.

Finding :
In 
Project 1 Exercise 1, I found out that we could change the pitch of our voice in Premiere Pro. I used it to make my voice deeper to sound like a man. In Project 1 Exercise 2, I had fun playing with all the stuff that I could do with my audio recording like change the pitch and add a filter. 


.
.
.
THE END
.
.
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog